We present the results of the APDES 2020 Activity Report
The Activity Report is the demonstration of our work during the year of 2020, in four lines of action:
- Health, Harm Reduction and Human Rights
- Health Education
- Social Cohesion and Employment
- Cooperation and Development
APDES achieved the following results during 2020:
- People served: 8842 in Portugal and Angola
- participation in 19 National Networks
- participation in 9 International Networks
- 20 scientific publications
- 21 participations in congresses and other communications
- 10 training actions for 221 persons
New projects have also been implemented, namely in Angola, to help address the needs of the COVID-19 pandemic. They mainly aimed to increase efforts to prevent infection, to minimise the impact of the pandemic context on the health of vulnerable populations and the community in general. As well as, strenghten the capacity building of partner NGOs, through the training of health professionals and technicians, teachers and educational agents, and also the provision of personal protective equipment so that they could continue to work with their communities.
We will continue to believe in people and work with them. We hope that each year will be better than the previous one, and the number of people embraced will increase more and more.
We count on your support so that the work that APDES performs can grow and thus reach those who need it most.
We thank to our donors and people who support us.
“In People We Trust”
Note: We will soon have the English version of the Activity Report available for you to consult.