APP TO TEST
- Desde: 2020
- Contacto: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPTOTEST is an innovative project that seeks to expand the supply of self-testing devices for the Portuguese population, in order to be a reinforcement of the national strategy to combat HIV-AIDS.
APPTOTEST is a project and a mobile application.
Its operation is simple. The person, over 18 years old, downloads AppToTest for free on their mobile phone.
In the APP, you can:
• Request a free, anonymous and confidential self-test, which should be collected at a participating pharmacy.
• Access a self-test support section;
• Get information on HIV-AIDS prevention, screening, diagnosis and treatment;
• Talk in real time with an HIV screening specialist, who may even be able to refer the person to an infectious diseases consultation in order to have a confirmatory laboratory test in cases of reactive tests.
In 2021, the project will have the scope of the Greater Porto and intends to provide 1000 self-tests free of charge, anonymous and confidential by the end of the year.
APPTOTEST has as a partner director the National Pharmacy Association (AFP), has funding from Gilead and support from several organizations such as: Viatris| Mylan, TonicApp, Romã Design, Abraço, Acompanha, APF, Associação Ares do Pinhal, Associação Novo Olhar II, Centro Social de Paramos, Crescer, Caso, Fundação Portuguesa a Comunidade Contra a Sida, GAF, GAT, Movimento dxs Trabalhadorxs do Sexo, Panteras Rosa, Pensa Positivo, Portugal Gay, Rede sobre TrabalhoSexual, R3 Riscos Reduzidos em Rede.