- Duration: 2008 - 2015
- Contact: email@example.com
APDES is a member of the European Network “InDoors – Empowerment and Skill Building Tools for National and Migrant Female Sex Workers Working in Hidden Places”, co-funded by the DAPHNE III project.
The main goal of the project is to create a safer environment for female sex workers who carry out their activity in secluded places, through the promotion of their empowerment. The main beneficiaries are female sex workers – national or migrant – who work indoors (apartments, clubs, massage parlours, brothels, saunas, sex-shops, etc.).
This network (currently in its 3rd edition) is composed of 9 organisations from different European countries – APDES (Portugal), Autres Regards (France), Comitato per I Diritti Civili delle Prostitute (Italy), Health and Social Development Foundation (Bulgaria), Hetaira (Spain), Lëfo (Austria), Pro-Tukipiste (Finland), Ragazza (Germany) and TAMPEP (The Netherlands).
Follow us on www.indoors-project.eu.
- Manual “Advocating for the Rights of Sex Workers”
- Manual “Capacity Building & Awareness Raising”
- Manual “Empowerment through Rights Awareness”
- Manual “Flexible Use of I.T.”
- Manual “InDoors”
- Manual “Peer Education in Sex Work”
- Final Report
- Report “Outreach in Indoor Sex Work Settings”
- Flyer Indoors
- Flyer Safer Work (PT); (EN); (FR); (ES); (BG); (PO)
- Considerations for the Empowerment of Sex Workers