- Desde: 2019
- Contacto: email@example.com
- Telemóvel: 925 408 320
The Serviços IOD – Intervention in Supply and Demand (employment), aim at the implementation in the Territory of V.N.Gaia of an innovative methodology, developed and validated for more than 20 years in France. It is a service to the companies of the county , which responds to their human resources needs, and promoting the professional insertion of people in stable and lasting employment.
The IOD methodology is a registered trademark of the agreed TRANSFER Association, for the municipality of Vila Nova de Gaia, with APDES.
This service is one of the actions of the Pontes para a Empregabilidade project, implemented by GAIURB, EM and the Municipality of Vila Nova de Gaia, with funding from Norte 2020, Portugal 2020, European Social Fund and will last for 2 years (September 2019 – August 2021).
The Main Activities of the Project:
– Personalized and permanent support to companies (job analysis, recruitment process, support in reception and integration).
– Permanent support to professionals (needs analysis and regular employment proposals, business contacts, support in insertion at work).
– Permanent articulation with the economic and social actors of the territory.
– Small and medium-sized enterprises in the municipality os V.N.Gaia.
– Residents of V.N.Gaia looking for job.
Rua Virgílio Ferreira, nº 111- A
4430-241 Vila Nova de Gaia
PROVISION OF SERVICES