SSEE – Social and Solidarity Economy in Europe
- Since: 2016
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The main goal of this project is to affirm the Social Solidarity Economy (SSE) in Europe through Initial Vocational and Educational Training (IVET) curricula innovation. It is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union and it aims at a comprehensive training and professional development of younger generations, which integrate alternative socio-economic models in their framework of ideas and attitudes.
Duration: 2 years (Sep. 2016 – Aug. 2018)
2. Develop a common package of IVET training modules on SSE.
3. Advocate for the inclusion of IVET training modules in IVET curricula at European and national levels.
– Local, national and European IVET providers delivering training in economics, management, finances and social subjects.
– Local, national and European SSE organisations.
– Policy and decision-makers at national and European levels.
– Local and national IVET trainees.
ASPECT – Bulgaria
CRIES – Romania
Glafka – Czech Republic
IED – Greece
Solidarius IT – Italy
Technet – Germany
- Project’s description
- Mapping of opportunities and constraints to affirm SSE in IVET curricula – abstract
- Mapping of opportunities and constraints to affirm SSE in IVET curricula – full version
- Mapping of opportunities and constraints to affirm SSE in IVET curricula – PowerPoint
- Training Module 01 – SSE Values and Principles
- Training Module 02 – Democratic Management in the SSE
- Training Module 03 – Ethical and Solidarity Finance and Resources
- Action plan for affirming SSE in IVET curricula
- Policy brief