SSEVET2 – Strenghthening VET Trainers’ Competences and Skills
- Desde: 2018
- Contacto: email@example.com
The main goal is to promote the Social Solidarity Economy (SSE) in Europe, through the training of trainers in this thematic area.
This action stems from a first project aimed at introducing the ESS into initial vocational training programs for young people, where 3 training modules (available here) have been developed.
Co-financing by the European Commission’s Erasmus+ Program, the project aims to contribute to innovation in vocational training programs, aiming at the civic and professional development of people, by integrating alternative socio-economic models into their ideas and attitudes.
1. To know the national and European scenarios regarding the competences of trainers in ESS;
2. To develop content and methodologies to strengthen the skills of trainers;
3. To advocate for the inclusion of ESS in the training of trainers at national and European level.
– Training entities;
– Solidarity Social Economy Organizations;
– Political decision-makers;
– Young people.
First Transnational Project Meeting – Timisoara, Romenia
Fourth Project Meeting (Porto, July, 2021)
Video Social Solidarity Economy – For a Better Future
Video of the Final Seminar
APDES – Portugal (Coordinator)
CRIES – Romenia
DOCK – Greece
MES – France
RIPESS Europe – European Network
Solidarius IT – Italy
TechNet – Germany
Mapping VET trainers’ competences and existing SSE training programs
Action Plan for Affirming SSE in VET Trainers’ Curricula